We provide small stipends to writer/artists in exchange to 30 days of exclusive publishing rights. After 30 days, we retain non-exclusive republishing rights for as long as MinnesotaPlaylist exists. Otherwise, the copyright for all articles belongs exclusively to the authors. You may not copy our content without the direct permission of the author. We can help you contact them, if necessary. We request that you always acknowledge where the article was originally published at the beginning or the end of the republished article.
If you are interested in submitting content, please contact Alan at [email protected] with a brief description of your idea (including scope, tone, and target audience). We are always open to new artist writers.
Other content on the website (calendar listings, talent profiles, classifieds) are generated by users through the website. See the video tutorials for insight into how to get your content on the website.
If you have a concern or complaint that any content on this website infringes or otherwise violates the copyrights held by you or any other party, please contact our designated copyright agent:
3419 Blaisdell Avenue
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55408
To be effective, your notification to our copyright agent must be in writing and should include:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.