The Ames Center is seeking applications for House Managers. This person will be in charge of running the front of house during events, both ticketed and non-ticketed. Hours would be based off the event schedule, focusing on evening and weekend hours primarily, but many daytime opportunities as well in Q3 & Q4.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the front of house during all events
- Provide leadership and support to the Front of House team during events
- Address and resolve patron and guest concerns and complaints
- Act as liaison with client and staff during events.
- Previous management/supervision, usher/House Manager/Ticketing, sales, Food Service, Hospitality, or Retail experiences; Experience with ticketing systems or Interest in Theater, Dance, Music preferred and beneficial.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent