Cross Community Players is currently accepting resumes from experienced artistic directors for our summer 2018 production of The Pirates of Penzance.
This is a paid position.
5 or more years experience stage directing complex, large-scale musicals, operettas or operas
– BA degree in theater
– Some instrumental and/or vocal music training
– Gilbert & Sullivan or similar operetta experience
– Proven track record for recruiting talent (on-stage and off)
– Management experience
– Auditions: Late April/Early May 2018
– Rehearsals: Late May – July 2018
– Performances: Late July 2018
Submit resumes to [email protected]