Ashland Productions is hiring education staff for its 2019-2020 season. All positions are paid. This position is a perfect supplement for Theatre/Music/Dance teaching artists as well as applicants with an interest in elementary education.
· Love working with and have experience with elementary age students.
· Love theater and have experience in musicals as artists (directors, performers, vocal directors and/or choreographers)
· Work twice a week in a school setting with another teaching artist for 25-27 sessions of 1-1.5 hour each over the course of three months.
· Choreography and blocking are done for you so directors serve as teaching artists of prepared material.
· Have availability a minimum of two days a week either before or after school. School schedules vary.
To apply, send a resume through our website link to Education Director Amanda Hestwood ([email protected]); Applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Submission deadline is October 1st but some positions will be filled beginning August 30. Contact Amanda with any questions.
Ashland Productions is a non-profit theatre organization focusing on youth mentoring through theatre -- programming runs year round and features performers of all ages.