Costumes and Creatures Project Coordinator
Who We Are:
VStar Entertainment Group is a Minneapolis-based company founded in 2015 as a result of two substantial acquisitions in the live entertainment industry: VEE Corporation, one of the most respected names in family-friendly entertainment, having delighted millions of children around the world since Sesame Street LIVE’s debut performance in 1980; and Blue Star Media, a leading producer and promoter of consumer shows and events, having promoted more than 2,000 live events across the nation.
These acquisitions have provided VStar Entertainment Group with the unwavering ability to provide clients and partners in the corporate, sports, museum and event marketing industry with a robust portfolio of production and promotion services, backed by over 30 years of experience.
In addition to its touring shows, VStar’s acclaimed production facility creates standout solutions for live events, custom dimensional exhibits, entertainment tours, costumes, and mascots.
VStar produces hundreds of projects per year for clients ranging from Advertising Agencies in the Experiential world, to Target and General Mills in the Corporate marketplace, to the NBA and Fox Sports in the world of Sports, to Universal Studios Japan and Royal Caribbean International in Entertainment.
VStar Entertainment Group, with its years of experience, innovative production, and strategic partnerships is uniquely positioned to expand as a leader in the live entertainment, production services and mascot industries.
- As a high growth, entrepreneurial company with 30 years of family entertainment history, we are anchored by the value of the prior journey with a firm, shared commitment to the road ahead
- We are aligned around a shared vision of winning as one team, one company
- We are dedicated to the growth, well-being and happiness of the individual
Position we are looking to fill:
Our Costumes & Creatures Division is seeking a reliable individual to fill a full-time Project Coordinator role. Job would be responsible for touring costume production planning and scheduling, materials purchasing, coordination of production and staging spaces and staff, and project documentation.
We want you if you:
- Enjoy working in a fun inclusive environment.
- Can work closely with the Director of Costumes & Creatures, Costume Art Director and shop management to coordinate each production.
- Can deliver the costumes on-time and on-budget, are you good with managing time and numbers?
- Like to travel sometimes and like flexible work hours.
- Have an analytical and creative mind, do you like Goldy Gopher, Big Bird and Mr. Peanut?
- Have excellent skills in problem-solving and communication.
- Are proficient with computer systems (MS Office 365).
- Have the ability to work both independently and interactively.