Norcostco is a national theatrical equipment supplier and services company with its corporate location in Minneapolis.
Norcostco is looking for a full time Equipment Rental/Sales Support Associate to begin as soon as possible. For consideration you must have a working knowledge of theatrical equipment with a focus on lighting equipment and technology, and excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate will have a wide range of theatrical knowledge and experience, a willingness to learn new skills, and the ability to thrive in a small team environment.
- Prep and maintain inventory of rental equipment
- Quote and Schedule rental packages
- Evaluate customer needs and adapt to our technology offerings
- Inside equipment service and repair
- Manufacture cable assemblies
- Provide sales support for technical customers
- Sales floor order processing
- Working knowledge of theatrical equipment and technology
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to lift 50#
- Valid and clean drivers license
- Reliable transportation
- College degree in Theatre Arts
- Basic electrical theory and DMX distribution understanding
- Lighting console programming experience
- Sound and intercom knowledge a plus
- Familiarity with QuickBooks; CRM; project management software
Please submit cover letter and resume to [email protected] .