JOB POSITION: Studio Manager
POSITION TYPE: Part-time Independent Contractor
STARTING: Position Open until Filled
Collide Theatrical Dance Company is seeking a part-time Studio Manager for the Academy at COLLIDE. The Studio Manager will primarily be responsible for outreach and new student growth, working with the Academy’s Artistic Director and teaching staff.
The Studio Manager will also be responsible for the following:
- Registration of New Students
- Taking of Tuition Payments
- Communication with Parent Guardians
- Monitoring School Policies
- Production assistance with Spring Dance Musical
- Training Work-study Students
- Communication and Payment of Instructors
Availability: July/August weekday daytimes with occasional weekends for Open Houses.- 15- 20 Hours per week.
Starting Sept 3- Monday -Thursday 2:00-7:00pm. Saturdays- 8-4 and special events (Performances/workshops etc) 20-30 hours per week.
The ideal candidate would be adept at fostering a diverse, respectful and inclusive environment within the organization. The candidate will be a strong and effective communicator to internal and external audiences and will be comfortable articulating strategy, setting priorities and delegating responsibilities. The Studio Manager will need to possess a love of children, ability to multi-task, maintain a positive atmosphere in the studio space.
Skill Set Summary:
- BA/BS Degree Preferred
- Excellent Communication skills in both speaking and writing
- Administrative Experience.
- Marketing and Sales Experience
- Must have access to reliable transportation and own their own laptop.
- Love of dance and the arts. Dance teaching/or related experience a plus.
Compensation- Competitive Base Pay with Compensation Bonus.
COLLIDE Theatrical Dance Company is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including transsexual and intersexed), national origin, age, disability, marital status, political affiliation, status with respect to public assistance or veteran status, or other status protected by law.
To apply please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. For more information our company please visit www.collidetheatrical.org.