Project SUCCESS is a youth-development organization that motivates and inspires students to dream about their futures, helps them create a plan to get there, and gives them the tools and support they need to achieve their goals. We work with more than 13,000 6th through 12th graders in the Minneapolis school district each year.
Do you love theater?
Are you a strong relationship-builder?
Does creating an excellent event experience make you proud?
Be our new Program Operations Manager!
This position manages all operational aspects of the theater going experience for Project SUCCESS students and families. This role is also responsible with cultivating relationships with professional theater partners in order to create a meaningful and robust theater events season for students and families. This position will manage a team of Program Coordinators to execute program events.
To view this job posting in full, visit: https://www.projectsuccess.org/news__events_/job_openings/
- Directly manages a team of Program Coordinators within the Operations Team, including managing training, schedules, and workflow
- Cultivates, stewards, and manages relationships with 40 professional theater partners to set a theater season for Project SUCCESS students and families
- Manages ticket donations with theater partners and manages distribution of tickets to each school
- Builds strong, lasting relationships with theater partners
- Supports the coordination and execution of theater field trips
- Supports communication and promotional needs for theater events
- Is available evenings and weekends on an on-call basis
- Assists with operational aspects of other programming as needed
Ideal Candidate Attributes
- Sincere passion for helping young people succeed and a strong belief in the Project SUCCESS core values and mission
- Knowledge of the theater/arts scene in the Twin Cities
- Excellent conversational skills and a passion for building strong relationships with external stakeholders
- Self-motivated, high energy, and positive attitude
- Enjoys challenging work in a dynamic environment
- Familiarity with Salesforce a plus
- Spanish, Hmong, or Somali language skills a plus
- Previous experience in management, event execution, and operations
- Collaborative and communicative management style
- Strong belief in the transformative power of theater for young people
- Highly organized and attention to detail a must; considerable planning is required and the ability to prioritize is essential
- Skilled in strategic thinking and problem solving
- Skilled relationship builder and excellent communicator via email
- Full-Time position
- Salary based on experience
- Excellent Benefits
- Generous PTO
EMAIL: [email protected]
- Cover Letter
- Where you heard about us
Matt Dreier, Director of Operations
Project SUCCESS is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We strongly encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds and ethnicities.