Merrill Community Arts Center is looking for Arts Management Interns!
Students and recent graduates interested in learning and gaining more experience in arts management are welcome to apply. This role will entail experiences in the following areas:
- Arts Marketing
- Bookkeeping and budgets for a small non-profit (will train)
- Experience and interest in the arts is preferred but not required
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, and detail-oriented work habits
- Must have access to own email, phone, and transportation ·
- Successful candidate will be offered the position pending clean background check because we work with children as well as adults.
- 10-20 hours/week
- Unpaid- this internship is designed to be educational and can be adjusted to meet school credits. 4 Interns will be hired. One will be offered a position at the end of the internship.
- Flexible Hours to fit your schedule and ours - planned in advance.
TO APPLY, PLEASE INCLUDE
- Cover Letter
- 3 References
- Where you heard about us
POC/LGBTQ+/Non-binary artists are welcome and encouraged to apply