The National Theatre for Children, Inc. produces professional quality educational programs for the K-12 School Channel. School Communications Calling Representatives are expected to contribute to the overall excellence of the company.
Principal Responsibilities and Relationships:
Conduct phone calls and phone conversations to promote NTC’s programs
- Call 10-12 schools per hour to invite them to schedule NTC’s programs.
- Utilize salesforce CRM as effective information and planning tool for all marketing and scheduling efforts.
- Report regularly to supervisor on workload progress.
- Assist school contacts with scheduling NTC performances; plan and communicate logistical details for scheduled performances.
Work Schedule/Pay: This position is available on a seasonal basis from now – December 18th and requires 20-25 hours of work per week, Monday-Friday, preferably between 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM. Scheduling is flexible. Starting pay is $15/hour. Work can take place at NTC, or remotely.
Remote Work: Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, NTC is now offering remote work. In order for this to be utilized, certain requirements must be in place:
- Representative can provide stable internet and a computer with working audio jack.
NTC will provide an added internet reimbursement of $30/month
Qualifications or Requirements
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated
- Friendly, positive attitude and outgoing demeanor
- Interest in theatre and education
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Ability to keep on top of new and changing information
- Careful attention to detail
- Phone / customer service experience a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite preferred
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRMs/database systems a plus
To apply: Please send a resume and cover letter to Staffing Manager Turi Jystad at [email protected].