Paisley Park - Prince’s Paisley Park is looking for a friendly, reliable individual for a retail and customer service hybrid position at the Mall of America. As a Retail Associate, you will provide excellent customer service to guests, encourage merchandise purchases, and engage guests with the incredible world of Prince’s Paisley Park. While based at the Mall of America, you may be required to work some hours at Paisley Park in Chanhassen. There are both full-time and part-time positions available.
Responsibilities & Experience
- Performs POS and cash handling duties in an efficient, responsible, and timely manner.
- Participates in processing and unloading merchandise, replenishment of the sales floor, and additional operational tasks.
- Takes a proactive role in maintaining a positive space and experience for each guest by keeping excellent visual and housekeeping standards in the Paisley Park shop.
- Upholds all company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Promotes and maintains a safe working and shopping environment.
- Demonstrated success working as a member of a team.
- Retail/Service experience preferred and ability to demonstrate strong Guest-centric engagement.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
Workplace Conditions, Requirements And Physical Demands
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business, including weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Must be able to stand for the duration of the shift. Job may require lifting boxes that weigh up to 45 lbs and climbing a ladder.
- Must adhere to a pescatarian work environment while working on Paisley Park campus (MOA not pescatarian)
- Must pass a background check and drug test prior to starting work
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]