Children’s Theatre is looking for overhire staff for the upcoming season. Overhire are employed on an as needed basis which varies throughout the year based on the needs of each production. All overhire positions may range in both required experiences and length of commitment. These positions are covered by a collective bargaining agreement with IATSE Local 13 and are paid on an hourly basis.
CTC is seeking overhire scenic carpenters to work in the scene shop. Position duties can include but are not limited to carpentry, welding, rigging, load in and strike.
SOAR Regional Arts is looking to fullfill a Lighting Designer need for the 2018 production of the Wizard of Oz. The production has begun rehearsals in July. Tech Week is September 8th-13th. Performances are September 14th-23rd, 2018. Strike is Sunday, September 23rd after the 2:00pm show. A rehearsal schedule is attached. All rehearsals will take place in Saint Michael, MN. Our performances will be at the Saint Michael Middle School West Auditorium in Saint Michael, MN in Septmeber.
DIRECTORS and DESIGNERS wanted for the Season!
Ashland Productions is hiring education staff for it's 2018-2019 season. All positions are paid.
Openings for the following positions are available:
- ACT! Directors
- Dance Instructors
- Workshop Instructors (Improv, voice, acting, technical theatre etc.)
- Acting Instructors
- Voice Instructors
Applicants can apply for multiple positions and may be considered for multiple opportunities.
East Ridge High School Scenic Designer Job Posting
Scenic Designer Job Duties:
- Design and plan building of set for full scale musical (November), one act play (February), and spring production (May).
- Work directly with students on designing and building sets for multiple productions, including teaching tool use and safety.
- Collaborate with Production Team to achieve artistic vision while creating a positive learning environment for students.
Project SUCCESS is a youth-development organization that motivates and inspires students to dream about their futures, helps them create a plan to get there, and gives them the tools and support they need to achieve their goals. We work with over 12,000 6th—12th graders in the Minneapolis school district each year.
Valleyfair Amusement Park // ValleySCARE // Haunt
- Sound Technicians- Experienced technicians able to mix live sound
- Lighting Technicians- Technicians able to program on EOS lighting console- hang and focus experience preferred
- Show Control Techs- Technicians able to program Qlab sound, video and MIDI cues
All positions must be available weekends of September-October 2016, with preferred availability for weekdays in August and September.
Troupe America Inc. / StageWest Ent.
Are looking for technicians and interns.
Troupe America is located in St. Louis Park, MN.
We are a National Touring Company, along with owning a local venue, that is operational year round.
We are non-union and are looking for over-hire technicians of all kinds.
We are also planning on two tours in the fall of 2016 and will also take applications for those as well. Please indicate any tour interest and experience.