- Strong pop/rock vocalists (male and female). Ability to dance appreciated but not required.
- Strong a cappella vocalists (male and female). Vocal percussion abilities encouraged.
- Please prepare 2 of the songs from the Dropbox link below that best highlight your vocals. You are welcome to bring in your own song selections as long as they fit the pop/rock/R&B genre AND you bring your own accompaniment track. We may ask you to sight-read and harmonize.
- Individuals who are comfortable working a crowd and improvising off a loosely set script. Duties may include any or all of the following: hosting guest competitions and games, emceeing parties and events, performing as the face character alongside our Peanuts™ Characters.
- Please familiarize yourself with the scripts in the Dropbox link below. These are LOOSE scripts, please feel free to improvise and make changes as you see fit to really showcase your own personality and quirk.
- Seeking guitar, drums, bass, keyboard, trumpet, trombone and sousaphone players. Outgoing and quirky personas appreciated- the park bands perform mostly pop and rock covers.
- Please prepare 2 contrasting pieces. Modern and up-tempo is preferred. A speaker and aux cord will be provided if you would like to play along to tracks from your own device.
- Seeking strong commercial/pop dancers (male and female). The ability to sing and be comfortable speaking into a microphone appreciated but not required.
- Seeking actors and dancers between 4’6” and 5’3” for our Costume Characters. Experience working with children is appreciated but not required. Must be comfortable and able to perform in a full body costume.
When: March 3rd and 4th, 2018
Where: Chanhassen Dinner Theatre
To request an audition slot: Please send an email to [email protected] with your preferred audititon date/time.
If you would like to be considered for multiple positions, please specify in your email. If you cannot attend the auditions, video submissions will be considered! Please send headshot, resume and audition video submission to [email protected]. Check out this short Video for more information about working in the Entertainment Department at Valleyfair Amusement Park!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Spend your summer having fun and getting paid to do what you love! We have built a lineup that encourages safety, growth and experience with the hope that every cast and crew member leaves the park as a stronger and more confident performer/technician at the end of the season. We are committed to the health and safety of all our associates, and have created extensive programs and protocols to ensure that the said associates will have a fun, challenging and rewarding experience as Valleyfair team members. Valleyfair pay rates are competitive(performer rate begins at $530/week), and all associates have perks and incentives while working at the park. Housing may be provided on a case by case basis.