The ExperTeasers are holding auditions Jan. 12, 2020 from 9:00am-12:00pm in the Wolf Studio at ExperTease Fitness!
The Teasers are an 18+ professional theatrical dance and performance troupe. We have so many amazing opportunities coming up and we are looking to expand our group. Due to the theatrical nature of the ExperTeasers, dancers with acting backgrounds are especially encouraged to apply.
Please wear fitted black clothes that you can dance in. Bring character shoes, jazz shoes, a water bottle and a good attitude! You will be learning two group dances, then will audition them in small groups. Please plan to be there for the entirety of the audition; we have a hard stop at 12:00pm.
Things to know about the ExperTeasers:
- Rehearsals are held at ExperTease Fitness Sundays from 9:00am-12:00pm and Mondays from 7:30-10:00pm. - We have a regular residency at the Minnsky Theatre with performances that can span Thursdays through Sundays. We book frequent additional shows at varying locations throughout the year.
- You are not required to participate in all shows to be a member; in order to be considered an active participant we require that you perform in two productions.
- We are a fast paced and athletic group that learns mutiple dances in varying styles for each production.
- Most primary costume pieces are provided, though staple pieces will need to be purchased by individuals.
- Troupe members are expected to assist in advertising for shows as well as load-in and strike for performances.
- Compensation includes: $25 in class credit at ExperTease Fitness per show you perform in, 1 free drop in class at ExperTease Fitness each week to continue your training. ExFit offers cross training in disciplines as as aerial arts, pole dance, twerk, chair dance, belly dance, etc.
- Additional monetary compensation is determined by ticket sales, up to $25 per show.
Please complete the linked jotform 24 hours before the audition to be considered.