Retail Touring Associate
Position we are looking to fill:
We are looking to fill a Retail Associate position for one of our tours. This person will provide a positive customer experience that makes every guest feel welcome and appreciated. They will perform entry-level duties that include customer service, maintenance, and inventory functions geared towards food and merchandise sales.
Essential Job Functions:
- Consistently offer a professional, friendly greeting and engaging service throughout the event, proactively acknowledging and interacting with all guests to ensure their needs are met.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service, maintaining a positive attitude towards Guests, Co-Workers, and the Management Team.
- Maintain clean and organized displays making sure inventory levels are adequate, restock merchandise as needed throughout the day, and ensure the safety of all guests by keeping the Retail area clear of hazards.
- Have knowledge of all the events activities in order to answer guest questions and/or direct them to where they can find the appropriate information.
- Process cash and credit card transactions utilizing the POS system.
- Work in all areas as assigned.
- Responsible to abide by rules, regulations, and guidelines set forth by “VStar Entertainment.”
- Assist with load in and load out functions
- Set retail store to company standards weekly
- Set up and tear down of store weekly and some multiple times
- Ensure security and safety measures are being followed
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and will frequently lift up to 25 pounds such as moving inventory from storage and moving parts in and out of work area.
We Want You if You Have the Following Education and/or Experience:
- Willing to travel 100%
- Demonstrable customer service skills
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Retail or Hospitality experience is a must.
- Cash handling experience
- Must be dedicated, reliable, and punctual.
- Demonstrate positive, professional behavior towards clients and co-workers at all times.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and be a team player.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Pleasant, professional, outgoing and articulate manner and appearance
- Confident and authoritative with ability to deal with children, parents and staff
Who We Are:
Nearly four decades, VStar has presented 39,000+ performances worldwide in 40+ countries, reaching more than two million guests annually.
In addition to its touring shows, VStar’s acclaimed production facility creates standout solutions for live events, custom dimensional exhibits, entertainment tours, costumes, and mascots.
VStar produces hundreds of projects per year for clients ranging from Advertising Agencies in the Experiential world, to Target and General Mills in the Corporate marketplace, to the NBA and Fox Sports in the world of Sports, to Universal Studios Japan and Royal Caribbean International in Entertainment.
Our Costumes & Creatures division leads the industry in designing and creating mascots and character costumes with production integrity and durability customized to each costume's intended use.
VStar Entertainment Group, with its years of experience, innovative production, and strategic partnerships is uniquely positioned to expand as a leader in the live entertainment, production services and mascot industries.
• As a high growth, entrepreneurial company with 30 years of family entertainment history, we are anchored by the value of the prior journey with a firm, shared commitment to the road ahead
• We are aligned around a shared vision of winning as one team, one company
• We are dedicated to the growth, well-being and happiness of the individual
We offer a competitive package of work life flexibility, health, dental, and vision benefits. Company paid life insurance, AD&D and Long-Term Disability and 401(k) company match. Short term disability, additional life insurance, paid holidays and paid time off.