The 16th Annual Twin Cities Unified Theatre Auditions Are Now Taking Registrations!
Dates: March 18th-19th
Location: Concordia University, EM Pearson Theatre
312 Hamline Ave. N.
St. Paul, MN
(Please do not call Concordia for information.)
Below is list of theatres attending TCUTA (as of 1/23/16) - MORE TO COME!
- Children's Theatre Company - MN
- CLIMB Theatre - MN
- Missoula Children's Theatre - MT
- National Theatre For Children- MN
- The Park Theatre Company - MN
- Powerhouse Theater at Vassar College - NY
- Praire Fire Children's Theatre- MN
- South Dakota Shakespeare Festival - SD
- St. Croix Festival Theatre - WI
- TigerLion Arts, MN
- Trompe L'Oeil- MN
- Troupe America - MN
- ValleyFair Entertainment- MN
REGISTER NOW for 2017 TCUTA!
March 18th, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Singing Auditions 11:15-12:13 and 1:15-5:00)
March 19th, 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Singing Auditions 1:15-5:00)
AUDITION CRITERIA This is a professional audition. You should not audition if you have never auditioned before or if you are not completely confident in your selections. You MUST be off book for your audition.
In order to attend the Twin Cities Unified Theatre Auditions, you must:
- Be 18 Years of age or older.
- Send a copy of your resume & headshot to email@example.com.
- Pay the $30 registration fee. You can pay on-line with a credit/debit card.
- Complete the on-line registration form in its entirety, including uploading a copy of your headshot.
After approving your headshot and resume, we will send you the link to PayPal to purchase a registration code. When the payment is confirmed you will be emailed a registration code. This code will allow you to register for the day and time slot of your choice through the TCUTA site.
Along with fulfilling the above criteria, auditioners must meet 2 of the 5 following criteria:
- Performed at least two Leading roles for a Professional*/Educational** Theatre company
- Performed at least two Supporting roles for a Professional*/Educational** Theatre company
- Performed with at least 4 DIFFERENT Professional*/Educational** theatre companies
- Completed one semester of formal actor training (including college/university or conservatory training)
- Be a member of Actor’s Equity, SAG, or AFTRA
*"Professional" is defined as a paid acting performance **"Educational" is defined as any higher education (non-high school) including work at a University, College or Conservatory.
For more details and to see what theatres attended last year, check out the TCUTA website: http://tcuta.climb.org
Don’t wait too long to register! Audition slots fill up quickly!
To start the registration process send your resume and headshot to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All headshots, resumes, and payment receipts will be processed Monday-Thursday from 9am-3pm in the order to which they have been received. Thank You!