Part Time-Wardrobe Supervisor Needed
Park Square Theatre, located in Downtown Saint Paul, is looking for a Part Time Wardrobe Supervisor & Run Crew Dresser. Candidates will be responsible for the day to day upkeep of the production costumes, maintaining the wardrobe facilities, and occasionally working on individual shows as a Run Crew Dresser. The Wardrobe Supervisor reports directly to the Company Director.
Job Type: Part-time (20-30 hours)
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage Cleaning Coordination
- Monitor Cleaning & Wardrobe Budget
- Train/support crews & laundry technicians
- Emergency repairs or major costume fixes
- Maintain cleanliness of the shop and storage area
- Create and manage cleaning schedule and strike support
- Additional hand or Design Assist as needed and as negotiated
- Communication and organization
- Flexible schedule, evenings & late hours
- Some or a strong desire to learn Wardrobe experience
- Experience in a professional or academic setting
- Working with costumes, wigs, makeup, costume designers and actors
- Preferred: Demonstrated professional experience working in the field of costumes or apparel supervising.
Compensation: The Wardrobe Supervisor will be paid $13.00 - $15.00 an hour, dependent upon qualifications and experience.
*Park Square Theatre’s programming is intentionally diverse and we are committed to radical inclusivity from the Board of Directors to the Box Office. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and a welcoming work environment for people of diverse communities and needs. Your demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively with people of diverse ethnic, economic, racial and cultural backgrounds, together with competency in another language in addition to English is always a plus.
*To Apply: Please submit a resume to Megan West, Company Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to C/O Production Manager, Park Square Theatre, 408 St. Peter Street, Suite 110, Saint Paul, MN 55102