Coming up: Amy can be seen playing Lady Macbeth in Slap Happy Studios' production of Macbeth at Bryant Lake Bowl Theater this fall: October 19th, 26th, and November 2nd.
Amy Trunt is a young actor based in the Twin Cities. She is most passionate about performing and collaborating on new works, as well as projects by and about young people, the female experience, and mental health. In addition to performance, Amy collaborates with vocalists and musicians worldwide to create covers of songs in various languages. She holds a B.A. in theatre from St. Olaf College.
Recent credits include:
- Handled by Shayne Kennedy; Wildwood Theatre Co. at the Off-Leash Art Box: April 2019 (Shiny Penny)
- Romeo & Juliet produced by Slap Happy Studios, Bryant Lake Bowl Theater: April 2019 (Juliet)
- Footprints by Slap Happy Studios, Bryant Lake Bowl Theater: October 2018 (Linda/Gwen)
- Star Baby by Kristine Holmgren, staged reading: July 2018 (Duchess)
- SUPERHERO by Samantha Johns & George McConnell, The Southern Theatre: July 2018 (Ensemble)
- Spontaneous Combustion by Dennis Bush; Wildwood Theatre Co. at the Off-Leash Art Box: April 2018 (Tracy)