550 Vandalia St #165, St Paul, MN 55114
Buy tickets online
Presented by Mathew Janczewski’s ARENA DANCES
CANDY BOX is an annual, eclectic gathering of performances, masterclasses and work-in-progress showings. This year’s festival features a range in levels of experiences, aesthetics and choreographic voices to offer a diverse array of treats. Join us July 12-16th at PAIKKA for a week of unique performances and memorable movements!
Runs 105 minutes
$20 - $60
Buy tickets online
Presented by Walking Shadow Theatre Company
written by Derek “Duck” Washington
puzzles by David Pisa
directed by John Heimbuch
Your skill with computer hacking has attracted the attention of a covert government agent. To clear your record, you agree to assist Agent Halo in her current investigation. But what is Halo’s real mission, and can your team help her succeed? Exploring ideas of technology, identity, and personal freedom, Reboot redefines what online theater can be.
Reboot is Walking Shadow’s fourth interactive hybrid of theater and escape room. It is a live, scripted online performance with actors; it’s also an immersive, conversational experience for a small audience to explore virtually, while solving collaborative puzzles and unlocking ethical conundrums.
- Reboot is an interactive online experience performed live over Zoom.
- Each ticket sold is for an individual attendee.
- Each participant will need a computer and phone to join. See technical details on our website.
- Reboot lasts 90 – 105 minutes.
- Reboot is made for 6 to 10 audience members.
- Recommended for ages 14 up.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to make sure you get connected properly.
- There is NO LATE ADMISSION for Reboot.
Content Advisory: Reboot includes audience interaction, group discussion, animations, camera filters, and digital environments.
Charla Marie Bailey
Leo Searcy, Jr.
Writer – Derek “Duck” Washington
Puzzle and Scenic Design – David Pisa
Director and Video Design – John Heimbuch
Assistant Director – Javari Horne
Costume Design – Khamphian Vang
Digital Design – Laura M Bryan
Animations – Chris Rodriguez
Logo Design – Erik Evensen