The Phipps Center for the Arts in Hudson, WI is seeking a Scenic Charge for our February production of Tuck Everlasting the Musical.
Location: John H. Potter Theatre
Director: Amanda Weis
Stage Manager: Katie Cherro
“Based on the classic children's book by Natalie Babbitt, Tuck Everlasting is about young Winnie Foster, who in search of adventure, explores Treegap Woods in New Hampshire and meets the immortal Tuck family. Adventure, hilarity, and danger ensue, while Winnie contemplates what it would mean if she could live forever.”
- Build Begins: 12/4/23 (9 weeks Build)
- Load-In: 1/29/24 - 2/2/24
- Light Hang/Focus/Sound Load-In: 2/5/24 - 2/9/24
- Tech Weekend #1 (Scenery & Props): 2/3/24
- Tech Weekend #2 (Lights, Sound, & Costumes): 2/10/24 - 2/11/24
How to Apply
Interested parties should contact the Phipps Production Director, Mark C. Koski, at [email protected]. Position to be filled ASAP.