4 COMMUNITY THEATRE IS HIRING FOR OUR 2022-2023 SEASON!
We are currently accepting applications for directors, stage managers, choreographers, music directors, pit conductors, designers, costumers, technicians, and run crew for all shows in our upcoming season.
To apply please send an email listing the shows you are interested in and a resume to: email@example.com
We are asking that all applications and resumes are submitted by October 22, 2021. Interviews will be scheduled after all resumes are submitted.
Shows we are currently hiring all positions for:
The Little Mermaid
Beauty and the Beast Jr.
She Loves Me
Late Fall/Early Winter 2022
A Year with Frog and Toad Jr.
COVID-19 Safety Plan:
- Our organizations full COVID-19 Safety Procedures can be found here: https://4communitytheatre.org/covid-safety
- 4CT will follow the recommendations of Federal, State, and local officials on COVID-19, we are carefully implementing up-to-date Covid policies and procedures.
- The safety of our participants and audiences are our organization's highest priority in our attempts to bring performances back to our communities.
- 4CT will be requiring proof of vaccination for anyone involved with any production during our 2022-2023 season.
Diversity and Inclusion Casting Statement
- All are welcome at 4 Community Theatre! Our organization is committed to diversity and inclusion for ALL of our productions. Members of BIPOC, LGBTQIA+ communities as well as those with disabilities are encouraged to apply, as are applicants of all backgrounds and ability levels.
Other Items to Note
- We do ask that each adult over age 18 who is involved with any of our productions pass a background check. This will be paid for and organized by 4CT. This is done in order to ensure that our productions are a safe place for families and actors of all ages. Additional information can be found on our website: https://4communitytheatre.org/code-of-conduct.
- Positions will be compensated per experience.
- Job Type: Contract/Independent Contractor
Questions Can Be Sent To:
- For general inquiries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION!
Friday, October 22 Posted September 26