Based on Little Orphan Annie, the popular comic strip by Harold Gray, Annie has become a worldwide sensation. Winner of seven Tony Awards, including Best Musical, the beloved show features a wonderful score written by Charles Strouse and Martin Charnin, including the Broadway smash hit, “Tomorrow”. -StageAgent.com
This classic, family musical will offer a variety of roles for children & adults.
- Director – Mike Wartman
- Assistant Director – Sheri Brunner
- Music Director – Melissa Cummings
- Vocal Director – Terri Thomas
Monday, Feb 5th & Wednesday, Feb 7th
6:00 to 8:00 pm – kids
8:00 to 10:00 pm – adults
Twin Oaks Middle School (15860 Fish Point Rd, Prior Lake, MN 55372).
- Cast Ages 5 and up
- Audition times are not scheduled…first come–first served.
- Auditioners should come prepared to:
- read from the “Annie” script ( Children 5-15 may be asked to read a short well-known nursery rhyme or story)
- learn and perform a short dance step to demonstrate movement ability
- sing a song (prepared or from “Annie”) to demonstrate musical range and ability; an accompanist will be provided. (Children may sing any well-known short children’s song)
- Monday-Thursday February 12-March 9, March 19-21, 6:30-9:30 pm
- (March 12-16 rehearsals, if any, TBD)
- Very limited rehearsal conflicts possible but will be worked around/considered.
- All cast members must be available for ALL performances. No exceptions.
- A description of all roles/parts will be available at auditions. All roles are open.
- For reference, a list of characters is available at Stage Agent
A read-through of the script will be held on Monday, February 12th.
Performances (8 Total)
- Fri 3/23 – Opening Night
- Sat 3/24 – Matinee & Evening
- Sun 3/25 – Matinee
- Fri 4/6 – Evening
- Sat 4/7- Matinee & Evening
- Sun 4/8 – Matinee