This year’s pageant will definitely be like no other, but maybe that’s exactly what makes it so special! Set in the 1970's, the play tells the story of six misfit children who volunteer for their town's Sunday School Christmas pageant - to great consternation from the townsfolk - and end up teaching the town the true meaning of Christmas.
- Bob Bradley (the Father) - a solid family man. 30s-40s
- Grace Bradley (the Mother) - bravely taking over the pageant. 30s-40s
- Mrs. Armstrong - a managerial woman both in voice and manner. 50s
- Mrs. Slocum - a pleasant, motherly woman. 50s
- Mrs. Clark - age 35+
- Mrs. Clausing - age 35+
- Mrs. McCarthy - mid-40s
- Reverend Hopkins- mid-40s
Child Roles (Age Range: 8-15)
- Beth Bradley - the Bradleys' daughter, and the narrator.
- Charlie Bradley - her kid brother
- Ralph Herdman - the ragged, older brother of the Herdman clan
- Imogene Herdman - his sister; loud and crafty
- Leroy Herdman - younger brother; tough, sure of himself
- Claude Herdman - younger brother; tough and combative
- Ollie Herdman - younger brother; Claude's usual sidekick
- Gladys Herdman - the youngest; small, wiry and feisty
- Alice Wendleken - a prim and proper child
- Elmer Hopkins
Auditions will be held October 10 from 2pm-4pm and will consist of readings from the script.
December 3, 4, 10, 11, 17 and 18 at 7pm.
December 5, 12 and 19 at 2pm.