BOX OFFICE MANAGER
Founded in 1998, Theater Latté Da (TLD) is in its 23rd season of presenting original and re-imagined musical theater. Theater Latté Da creates new and impactful connections between story, music, artist, and audience—exploring and expanding the art of musical theater. TLD is dedicated to expanding the American Musical Theater with work that speaks to a contemporary audience. Theater Latté Da has fostered innovation and diversity since its conception. We believe in work that is bold, inclusive and collaborative; we act with integrity and gratitude.
As we look to expand our reach into our community, we are hiring a Box Office Manager, in a full time position. The person in this role will support the mission and vision of Theater Latté Da by providing a high level of guest service to patrons ensuring a warm and welcoming experience.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about partnering with our internal team and key partners and the community. This individual will also be someone who has strong interpersonal skills, values relationships, excels at clarifying priorities, communicating with multiple stakeholders and developing action plans. The ideal candidate will be someone who is able to work hard and smart.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively provide patrons with customer-centered experiences over the phone and in-person
- Work collaboratively with the Guest Services Manager and Box Office Associates to ensure a seamless customer service transition from day to evening hours.
- Maintain Salesforce Patron Manager information; e.g., build events and season ticket packages for the season
- 2-3 years of experience working with a Box Office and a computerized database ticketing system; Salesforce experience a plus, but not required
- 1-3 years customer service experience or demonstrated ability to listen, summarize, problem solve in the moment with others, e.g. internal and external customers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including in person and over the phone
Theater Latte Da believes in a culture of inclusion, diversity, equity and access. The diverse and dynamic interests of those who work here provide opportunities for both organized and impromptu, for individual pursuits and exploration. If you are interested in learning more about this position, click below:
To express your interest about this opportunity, please apply online at latteda.org/employment-opportunities or by sending cover letter and resume to [email protected].