VStar Entertainment Group (“VStar” or the “Company”) is one of the nation’s leading multi-concept media and entertainment platforms and producer of family-friendly consumer shows and events. The company owns, operates and promotes multiple North American tours scheduled to visit more than 150 cities, including Sesame Street LIVE, a Broadway-quality musical production, produced in cooperation with Sesame Workshop; Paw Patrol Live! Race to the Rescue, a Broadway-quality interactive experience produced in cooperation with Nickelodeon, and Discover the Dinosaurs Unleashed, a dinosaur-themed, family-oriented, educational and entertainment touring exhibit. Past touring shows also include Care Bears Carealot, Hasbro’s My Little Pony, Kidzbop World Tour, and Curious George Live.
The Company also: (i) arranges international tours and operates tours for the USO; and (ii) owns a production shop that produces all sets, scenes, and costumes for its touring shows. Additionally, the company leverages these capabilities and services for the benefit of third parties including the building of the mascots for over 20 professional sports teams and organizations.
VStar’s cultural mission is: We are a high growth, entrepreneurial company anchored by the value of our past journey and a shared commitment to the road ahead. We are dedicated to the growth, well-being and happiness of the individual and are aligned around a shared vision of winning as one team, one company.
- Perform assembly, repair, maintenance and documentation of the electrical equipment on our touring properties. Involves stage lighting equipment and includes some rigging and special effects equipment.
- Help prototype, install and wire electronics components in museum displays and interactive exhibits.
- Able to complete assigned job responsibilities under minimal supervision
- Willing and able to contribute to positive, team-oriented work environment characterized by helping others during peak workloads and short-deadline projects
- Knowledge of electronics and electrical circuits is required.
- Strong organizational skills, high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and work under minimal supervision
- Able to work during regular business hours – 8am to 4:45 pm, M-F as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Familiarity with electrical codes is helpful.
- Some programming experience is extremely useful in this job.
Our job schedule fluctuates from month to month and we are constantly seeking to build and maintain a current list of reliable individuals to fill out our workforce on a temporary basis.