GUEST SERVICES MANAGER
Founded in 1998, Theater Latté Da (TLD) is in its 23rd season of presenting original and re-imagined musical theater. Theater Latté Da creates new and impactful connections between story, music, artist, and audience—exploring and expanding the art of musical theater. TLD is dedicated to expanding the American Musical Theater with work that speaks to a contemporary audience. Theater Latté Da has fostered innovation and diversity since its conception. We believe in work that is bold, inclusive and collaborative; we act with integrity and gratitude.
As we look to expand our reach into our community, we are hiring a Guest Services Manager, in a full time position. The person in this role will provide exceptional customer services as lead in front of house management ensuring all guests to the Ritz Theater receive warm and welcoming customer service before, during, and after events and performances.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about partnering with our internal team and key partners and the community. This individual will also be someone who has strong interpersonal skills, values relationships, excels at clarifying priorities, communicating with multiple stakeholders and developing action plans. The ideal candidate will be someone who is able to work hard and smart.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Attends and actively provides support before, during and immediately after theater performances. Identifies and works to resolve issues and emergencies that may occur.
- Coordinate and communicate with Box Office and Stage Management and staff during performances, ensuring the proper start time and delivery of performance.
- Manage concessions team including hiring, training, and scheduling
- Prior experience collaboratively managing and leading in a customer service-focused industry, event management, restaurant, and/or food service with a demonstrated ability to manage a variety of responsibilities simultaneously
- Prior ticketing software and hospitality software systems experience a plus, but not required
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work in a collaborative environment, manage multiple, ongoing projects
Theater Latte Da believes in a culture of inclusion, diversity, equity and access. The diverse and dynamic interests of those who work here provide opportunities for both organized and impromptu, for individual pursuits and exploration. If you are interested in learning more about this position, click below:
To express your interest about this opportunity, please apply online at latteda.org/employment-opportunities or by sending cover letter and resume to [email protected].