4CT Presents Disney's The Little Mermaid!
4 Community Theatre is proud to present our upcoming summer musical, Disney's The Little Mermaid. This show will be directed by Ethan Nienaber. Ethan brings professional experience being part of the directing team in many Broadway National Tours, Off-Broadway, and Off-Off-Broadway prouctions. Performances will run July 22-July 31, 2022 at Orono High School.
Audition Form: CLICK HERE
Sign-Up Genius: CLICK HERE
Show Dates: July 22-July 31, 2022 (8 performances)
Character Descriptions: CLICK HERE
- March 4th, 5 PM-9:30 PM at 4CT Studio (5600 Pioneer Creek Ste. 3, Maple Plain, MN 55359).
- March 5th, 9 AM-12 PM at Orono High School Theatre.
- Video submissions are also welcomed at any time before March 4th.
March 6th, 1 PM - 5 PM at Orono High School Theatre.
- Ethan Nienaber – Director
- Dan Oie – Music Director
- Sam Stoll - Choreographer
- Grace Happe - Stage Manager
- Katie Heuring - Children's Director
What Should I Prepare?
- 32-Selection (Verse + Chorus) in the style in the show.
- Please make sure to bring sheet music for the accompanist.
- Please choose something that showcases your voice. The song does not need to be from a musical.
- Please do not select a song from The Little Mermaid.
- There will not be a dance audition. We will have a dance call during callbacks.
COVID-19 Safety Plan:
- Our organizations full COVID-19 Safety Procedures can be found here: https://4communitytheatre.org/covid-safety
- 4CT will follow the recommendations of Federal, State, and local officials on COVID-19, we are carefully implementing up-to-date Covid policies and procedures.
- The safety of our participants and audience are our highest priority in our attempts to bring performances back to our communities.
- Masks will be worn during all rehearsals.
- ***PROOF OF VACCINATION WILL BE REQUIRED IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE*** Please bring your vaccine cards with you to the auditions.
Diversity and Inclusion Casting Statement
- All are welcome at 4 Community Theatre! Our organization is committed to diverse and inclusive casting for ALL of our productions. Members of BIPOC, LGBTQIA+ communities as well as those with disabilities are encouraged to audition, as are actors of all backgrounds and ability levels. In order to be more diverse and inclusive, non-traditional casting will be considered for all applicable roles.
Other Items to Note
- We do ask that each adult over age 18 who is involved with this production pass a background check. This will be paid for and organized by 4CT. This is done in order to ensure that our productions are a safe place for families and actors of all ages. Additional information can be found on our website: https://4communitytheatre.org/code-of-conduct or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is a $35/person participation fee paid to 4 Community Theatre (maximum $70/family group) due on the first day of rehearsal.
- If this is a financial struggle or will bar you from participating, this fee can be covered by 4CT. We want to ensure that our shows are accessible for all!
Questions Can Be Sent To:
- For general inquiries, email: email@example.com
- Katy Sherman (Managing Director): firstname.lastname@example.org
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT THE AUDITIONS!