4CT Presents LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS AUDITIONS!
4 Community Theatre is excited to produce our first fall musical, Little Shop of Horrors. This show will be directed by Sharayah Lynn with assistant director Tom Branham. Performances are October 28, 29, 30, 31st at 7:30 PM and October 30 & 31st at 2:30 PM. Auditions will be held on August 3rd & 4th (6:30 PM - 9:30 PM). Callbacks will be held on August 5th (6:30 PM - 9:30 PM).
*Due to the mature themes in this show, actors 16 years and up are welcome to audition.*
Audition Form: CLICK HERE
Sign-Up Genius: CLICK HERE
Show Dates: October 28, 29, 30, 31st at 7:30 PM and October 30 & 31st at 2:30 PM.
Character Descriptions: CLICK HERE
- August 3, 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM at Orono High School.
- August 4, 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM at Orono High School.
- Video submissions are also welcomed at any time before August 4th.
- Sharayah Lynn – Director
- Tom Branham - Assistant Director
- Jillian Ehlke – Choreographer
- Deidre Cochran – Vocal Director
What Should I Prepare?
- 2-minute song selection (Verse + Chorus).
- Please make sure to bring sheet music for the accompanist.
- The song does not need to be from a musical.
COVID-19 Safety Plan:
- Our organizations full COVID-19 Safety Procedures can be found here: https://4communitytheatre.org/covid-safety
- 4CT will follow the recommendations of Federal, State, and local officials on COVID-19, we are carefully implementing up-to-date Covid policies and procedures.
- The safety of our participants and audience are our highest priority in our attempts to bring performances back to our communities.
- Masks will be worn for auditions and all rehearsals.
- While we are not requiring COVID-19 vaccinations, they are strongly encouraged to ensure the safety of our cast, crew, and audiences.
Diversity and Inclusion Casting Statement
- All are welcome at 4 Community Theatre! Our organization is committed to diverse and inclusive casting for ALL of our productions. Members of BIPOC, LGBTQIA+ communities as well as those with disabilities are encouraged to audition, as are actors of all backgrounds and ability levels. In order to be more diverse and inclusive, non-traditional casting will be considered for all applicable roles.
Other Items to Note
- We do ask that each adult over age 18 who is involved with this production pass a background check. This will be paid for and organized by 4CT. This is done in order to ensure that our productions are a safe place for families and actors of all ages. Additional information can be found on our website: https://4communitytheatre.org/code-of-conduct or email your questions to [email protected]
- There is a $35/person participation fee paid to 4 Community Theatre (maximum $70/family group) due on the first day of rehearsal.
- If this is a financial struggle or will bar you from participating, this fee can be covered by 4CT. We want to ensure that our shows are accessible for all!
Questions Can Be Sent To:
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT AUDITIONS!