Can you be silly? Do you like working with kids? - FOSS Swim School
Experience and Skills:
- You must enjoy working with kids and love being in the water. FOSS values reliability, strong work ethic, and excellent customer service.
- Comfort in the water and basic swim knowledge is a must.
- All instructors must be committed to upholding the standards of the Foss Swim School program.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Certain criminal convictions may disqualify an individual from employment. We look forward to meeting you!
For more information about FOSS:
To apply for this position now:
This is an opportunity to teach swim lessons to kids 6 months to 12 years old following the FOSS Program. Small class sizes and warm water contribute to a comfortable environment for both swimmers and instructors. You'll have fun too! Get paid while you train. FOSS’ unique and comprehensive training program will provide you with all of the skills you need to teach quality swim lessons; focusing on basic skills, technique, and water safety.
- Evening and weekend hours available as you start. Daytime hours maybe an option as you acquire skill and advance to other positions.
Want to increase your earnings?
You can through:
- Weekend hours
- Perfect Attendance (Attendance Bonus)
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- Additional hours may be available in customer service in the Office
- Work 8hrs/week and receive free lessons for your child
- Health and dental benefits to qualifying employees
- Instructors receive 25% discount on all retail items
- A fun and supportive work environment
- Great opportunities for career advancement