Lyric Arts Company of Anoka is looking for smart and creative Prop Designers for productions in our soon-to-be-announced 2021–2022 season.
Prop Designer stipends range from $750 to $1,200, depending on the size of the project.
For Prop Designers, we offer:
- Help and support from two on-staff Technical Directors (especially for things like pulling rehearsal props)
- Clear timelines and project management using Basecamp
- Access to scene shop on-site at the theater and a separate prop shop
- Budget advance
- Large inventory of props and mutual borrowing agreements with other local theaters
And, because we know the drive to Anoka can be inconvenient for many people, we work hard to be efficient with designers’ time.
- We have only three production meetings for each show, none of which should ever be longer than 90 minutes. (Designer run is held the same night as our third meeting.)
- Our full prop and furniture inventory is cataloged online, with pictures
Interested in knowing more? We would love to meet you! Please submit your resume and cover letter here.
Lyric Arts is committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion in hiring. We strongly encourage BIPOC artists, artists of all genders, and artists from underrepresented groups to apply.