COSTUME RENTAL ALTERATIONS OVERHIRE
- Norcostco is a national theatrical services and retail company with markets in Costume Rental, Equipment Rental, Makeup Sales, Technical Sales, and Technical Installation
- Norcostco is seeking experienced individuals for to add to our over hire list for our costumes team
- Alterations of many styles of costumes.
- Repairs of costumes to make them stage-ready.
- Determining required alterations based on actor measurements.
- Assist full time alterations team as needed.
- Sewing skills required, both hand & machine sewing (Working on a blind hemmer, serger, straight stitch, iron steam press)
- Experience with industrial machines a plus, including blind hemming machine, and industrial steam.
- Basic knowledge of costuming, general costume/theatre history and period dress is a plus.
- Ability to work quickly under deadline.
- Prioritization skills.
PT, flexible schedule, during the day with typical costume operations between 8-5
Pay will start minimally at $15/hr.
Possible Skills test may be administered and will be compensated for
Active Over hires will have access to discounts within Norcostco
Possibility to be be offered long term full time position
Please send resume or questions to Barry Nelson at [email protected] with the subject line of “Costume Rental Alterations Over hire”
NOTE: Position is located in GOLDEN VALLEY, MN.