Job Overview: The overhire position will share weekends working our Laugh Camp Comedy Series at Camp Bar & Cabaret in Downtown St. Paul. You run the door, sound/light boards, and check in on comedians. Approximately 18 hours per month with the possibility of more depending on availability to work rentals. It is a great opportunity to get paid to see nationally touring stand-ups in a fun environment. Comp tickets for guests available.
- Running basic lights and sound during the show. We operate on an ETC Express and an SI Expression and QLab.
- Running door operations during pre-show (checking patrons in, accepting walk up tickets). We use Eventbrite as our main ticketing system.
- Check in comedians and assist in anything they might need for the show.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
Helpful but not required experience in:
- Operating a light and sound board. Does not have to be our exact boards.
- Using Wireless Microphones
- Using QLab
- Customer Service
If you do not have the above experience but would like to learn a new skill in tech theater, we suggest you apply!
Please email a your resume or letter of introduction to Bill@ActorsMN.org