The National Theatre for Children (NTC) is a touring theatre company that performs FREE educational programs at thousands of elementary, middle and high schools across the country. As a close-knit team, the School Communications department works to strategically coordinate these programs through promotional marketing campaigns and scheduling outreach.
- Family-owned business that’s been around for 40 years
- Located in Golden Valley, MN – off the 14 bus route and a 10-minute drive from downtown Minneapolis
- Supportive work culture for artists and actors
NTC is seeking School Communications Calling Representatives, whose responsibilities are to call schools to offer our free in-school theatre programs. Calling Representatives are expected to make a minimum of 10 phone calls per hour.
- Seasonal Position available April through mid-June, 2020
- 20-25 hours per week
- Hours available Monday – Friday (8AM-2PM)
- PTO available
- Weekly incentives
- Flexible schedules
- Casual atmosphere
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated
- Friendly, positive attitude and outgoing demeanor
- Interest in theatre and education
- Strong verbal skills
- Careful attention to detail
- Phone/customer service experience a plus
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM/database systems a plus
To apply: Please send a resume and cover letter to Staffing Manager Turi Jystad at [email protected].