Fall 2022 Calling Representative
The National Theatre for Children (NTC) is a touring theatre company that performs at thousands of elementary, middle, and high schools across the country each year. All of our programming is FREE to schools. These programs are coordinated by the School Communications department, who, as a team, promotes and schedules these programs. School Communications Calling Representatives call these schools to promote these programs over the phone.
Conduct phone calls and phone conversations to promote NTC’s programs:
- Call 10-12 schools per hour to invite them to schedule NTC’s programs.
- Utilize Salesforce CRM as effective information and planning tool for all marketing and scheduling efforts.
- Report regularly to supervisor on workload progress.
- Assist school contacts with scheduling NTC performances; plan and communicate logistical details for scheduled programs.
Work Schedule/Pay: This position is available on a seasonal basis from August 9th – December 16th, 2022 and requires 20-25 hours of work per week, Monday-Friday, between 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM Central Time. Scheduling is flexible. Pay is $15/hour.
Remote Work: This is a remote position. Representative must have stable internet access and have access to a computer with a working audio jack. NTC provides an internet reimbursement of $30/month. Applicant must live in Minnesota.
Qualifications or Requirements
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated
- Friendly, positive attitude and outgoing demeanor
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Ability to keep on top of new and changing information
- Careful attention to detail
- Self-starter with strong work ethic
- Phone / customer service experience a plus
- Interest in theatre and education a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite preferred
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRMs/database systems a plus
NTC is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. Qualified applicants from underrepresented populations in the theatre field are strongly encouraged to apply with equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status.
To apply: Please send a resume and cover letter to Staffing Manager Turi Jystad at firstname.lastname@example.org.