Project SUCCESS is a youth-development organization that motivates and inspires students to dream about their futures, helps them create a plan to get there, and gives them the tools and support they need to achieve their goals. We work with over 12,000 6th-12th graders in the Minneapolis Public Schools district each year.
Our Program Coordinators coordinate all operational aspects of Project SUCCESS programming including theater events, field trips, & college tours!
Essential Functions Include:
- Coordinate all operational aspects of all Project SUCCESS programming
- Develop and maintain supportive, genuine relationships with students, families, school staff, and theater staff
- Provide transportation for students when necessary to and from Project SUCCESS events
- Coordinate theater experiences for students and families by managing reservations, childcare and transportation, and on-site theater events on evenings and weekends
Ideal Candidate Contributes:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, and detail-oriented work habits
- Enthusiasm to work a non-traditional work schedule including evenings and weekends
- Strong ability to work independently, and as a collaborative team member
- Ability to problem solve and adapt
- Strong preference for individuals who can communicate effectively with students and families in Spanish, Somali, or Hmong
Important Position Info:
- Contract Position: 8/21/17 - 6/2/18
- Full time, 40 hours/week
- Excellent benefits and PTO
- Varying shifts, including evenings and weekends
How to Apply: Include
- Cover Letter
- Where you heard about us
Address To: Matt Dreier, Director of Operations
Project SUCCESS is committed to the principle of diversity and is excited to receive applications from a broad spectrum of individuals.
Sunday, July 30 Posted July 6