Presented by Walking Shadow Theatre Company
Shipwrecks, sirens, and mythical goddesses meet magic, death, and revenge. Acclaimed solo artist Charlie Bethel re-imagines Homer’s famous tale in a faithful yet accessible performance. Voyage across land and sea, through the underworld, and to the top of Mt. Olympus as Odysseus seeks his homeland and the arms of his loving wife.
Walking Shadow produced The Odyssey in 2014. This is a previously-unseen video created by Charlie, presented in partnership with the Charlie Bethel Legacy Project.
Available Online: December 1 – 31, 2020
Watch Party: Friday, December 18 at 7:30pm
Proceeds will be directed in part to the Charlie Bethel Legacy Project, for grants to support the next generation of artists developing and performing their own epic solo shows.
Runs 90 minutes
Lakeshore Players Theatre (Virtual Streaming Performance)
4941 Long Avenue
Buy tickets online
Presented by Lakeshore Players Theatre
Renowned Minnesotan playwright Greta Grosch (Church Basement Ladies) and Star Tribune critic Graydon Royce bring us an original radio play, inspired by the history of White Bear Lake! In a collaboration with the White Bear Lake Area Historical Society, this story will bring nostalgia, delight and entertainment to your holiday season!
Here Comes Santa Claus is the first show in Lakeshore Players Theatre's virtual Season 67 ¾
Just because we’re in unique circumstances doesn’t mean we’re giving up on another season at Lakeshore!
We’ll provide 75% of your theater experience: actors, lights, costumes, music, magic! But we’ll need you to provide the other 25%: your drinks, your seats, and your trusty streaming device!
That’s right: all of our productions this season will be virtual! We are thrilled to be rehearsing, performing, then filming these 5 main stage shows, to be streamed right to your living room! When you buy a ticket, you’ll be sent your very own link to watch the show from your own home - it’s that simple!
Season Streaming Tickets (one ticket to all 6 shows): $100 || Single Streaming Ticket: $20
Runs 120 minutes
- Opening night
1517 Central Ave NE Minneapolis, MN 55413
Buy tickets online
Presented by Minnsky Theatre and the ExperTeasers Performance Troupe
An 18+ extravaganza starring the ExperTeasers and featuring ballet, hip hop, circus, modern dance, fire, sideshow and more!
Ten years have passed and Clara is all grown up, having forgotten her childhood visit to the Land of the Sweets. As Clara turns 18 on the eve of the family's annual Christmas party, they all gather to celebrate the season with drinks and presents. The forgotten Nutcracker doll is rediscovered and Clara's favorite Uncle Drosselmeyer brings him back to life but this time with a dark twist...
Journey with Clara as her visions of self discovery and fantasy come to life in the Land of the Oh So Sweet, Sweets!
Ruled by the dominating Mistress Sugar Kum Fairy and her Kinky Kourt: Coffee, Tea, Chocolate, Peppermint and more!