Our Content: We compensate writer/artists with stipends in exchange for 30 days of exclusive publishing rights. After 30 days, we retain non-exclusive republishing rights for as long as MinnesotaPlaylist exists. The copyright for all articles belongs exclusively to the authors, and you may not copy our content without the author's direct permission. If you need permission, please contact us, and we will assist you in contacting the author. If you republish the article, you must acknowledge the original source at the beginning or end of the article.
Submitting Articles: If you want to submit content, please email Damon at [email protected] with a brief description of your idea, including the scope, tone, and target audience. We welcome submissions from new artist writers.
Other Information: Our website's other content, such as calendar listings, talent profiles, and classifieds, are created by users through the website.
Copyright Disputes: If you believe that any content on our website infringes on your or another party's copyrights, please contact our designated copyright agent via email at [email protected]. To be effective, your notification must include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature or the signature of someone authorized to act on your behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or a representative list of such works at the site;
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information that will allow us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in your notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We take copyright infringement claims seriously and will investigate any complaints promptly.