Book, Music, and Lyrics by Lionel Bart
Directed by Quinn Forrest Masterson
Music Direction by Mark Abelsen
Choreography by Amy Hoyord
March 4-13, 2022 (6 performances)
ABOUT THE SHOW
The streets of Victorian England come to life as Oliver, a malnourished orphan in a workhouse, becomes the neglected apprentice of an undertaker. Oliver escapes to London and finds acceptance amongst a group of petty thieves and pickpockets led by the elderly Fagin. When Oliver is captured for a theft that he did not commit, the benevolent victim, Mr. Brownlow takes him in. Fearing the safety of his hideout, Fagin employs the sinister Bill Sikes and the sympathetic Nancy to kidnap him back, threatening Oliver’s chances of discovering the true love of a family (from Music Theatre International).
- Virtual Initial Auditions
- For the initial audition, we will be accepting video auditions to be considered for all roles.
- Audition videos and the online Audition Form must be submitted by Saturday, November 6, at 11:59 p.m.
- Our COVID safety plan/procedures for in-person callbacks and rehearsals can be found in the Audition Packet.
- Specific audition details are below in the Audition Packet:
- In-person Callbacks
- Tuesday, November 9, 6:00–9:00 p.m. at Mount Calvary Lutheran Church.
- Our COVID safety plan/procedures for callbacks can be found in the Audition Packet.
- In order to make efficient use of actors’ time, specific callback times for individuals will be determined by the artistic staff and communicated to those called back via email the evening of November 8 after 7:00 p.m.
All other questions about auditions—including those regarding audition conflicts—should be sent to our auditions email, email@example.com.