Come out and audition for one of Agatha Christie's greatest whodunnits!
DATE: Sunday, December 8
No actor will need to be present for the entire four-hour audition/callback. Please show up for the audition times based on the role(s) you wish to read for. (Arriving early is a good thing.) Hard copies of the sides will be available at the audition. As characters’ scenes are read, actors auditioning for those characters will be released. Unless you’re reading for Paravicini, please attempt a British accent.
Directed by Tom Isbell.
PREPARE FOR YOUR AUDITION:
- Read the script. Scripts are available for checkout ($5 for 3 days) at the NorShor Theatre, open 10:00 – 6:00pm.
- A list of sides is available in the “Character Breakdown” inside the audition packet for your convenience.
- Bring a picture and resume and filled out the audition form. Note which character(s) you wish to be seen for.
DOWNLOAD THE AUDITION PACKET:
SIGN UP FOR AN AUDITION:
- Online here: https://signup.com/go/FCARauA
- Sign up for the “general call” at 6:00pm.
- You will not need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com. SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone.
- Please do not sign up unless you are confident you will audition.
- IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL – Please eliminate your name from the list.
If you cannot make auditions, please contact Christine Seitz: [email protected]. We will do our best to see you at another time, but there is no guarantee.
REHEARSALS: Begin March 30, 2020, and will typically run 6:00-10:00pm, Monday-Friday.
PERFORMANCES: May 7-17, 2020 at the NorShor Theatre