Join CCP and director Dann Peterson this winter as we produce one of the most compelling stories to come out the Second World War and the Holocaust, The Diary of Anne Frank is a remarkable work of hope in the midst of great tragedy.
- Monday, December 17 ~ 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 18 ~ 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Callbacks: Wednesday, December 19 ~ 6:30 p.m.
Osseo United Methodist Church
16 2nd Ave SE, Osseo, MN 55369 – Map
Preparing for auditions
Auditions for this production are open to all performers aged 15 and up.
- Click here for a complete character list and synopsis
- No appointment necessary, times are assigned first come, first serve.
- You will be asked to complete an audition form prior to auditioning. Feel free to bring an actor/singer resume to provide additional experience and training details.
- Bring a headshot (a snapshot photo is perfectly fine).
- Be prepared to provide a list of rehearsal conflicts January-February.
- You will be provided with a selection of from the script to read as part of the audition.
If you are interested in volunteering behind the scenes please contact us at [email protected]
- February 22, 23, 24, 28, March 1, 2, 3